online checkin and the white screen...ARGH

chefmb

DIS Veteran
First, I couldn't customize my MagicBands using Firefox or Internet Explorer. I did find a place using my phone app to do that, so that is finally taken care of. Now I can't check in online. I get all the information in, but when I hit Done , I get taken to the white screen of death and get nothing else. I have to get out of the site completely to get anywhere else and none of my info was saved. I tried to find a place on the phone app to check in online but haven't found it. Any other suggestions? What browsers have people successfully used within the last week or so for either check in or MBs?

Sometimes online check in can be fussy, try another browser or walk away for a few hours and try again.

I was getting the WOD using Chrome. I haven't had problems lately, but I haven't been doing much either. I have heard that Safari doesn't have problems, but that's only on Mac. The only way I have found to fix Chrome WOD is to clear my cache and cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter