• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check-in

Lsyves

Grew up at Disney
is there an online check-in overview thread? Just did it...all it asked me for was arrival and departure times and room preference (I selected upper room). I've seen people talk about adding pins for children--there was nothing about that on the screen. Also, should I have gotten an email confirming the check-in? Never done this before...seemed a bit pointless...

Pins are set on your account at the front desk. My pins were still active from our last trip 2 years ago.

You can set up a PIN in your MDE profile if you have a credit card attached to your account. If you don't have one attached, then that might be why it didn't ask you to assign a PIN.

Setting a PIN for a MB and online check in are not related.
Though the system will prompt you to confirm your credit card when you do complete online check in.
The PIN is set in the My Profile section, under Payment Methods

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter