Online Check - In ??

mreyes01430

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at the Fort next week. I started to fill out the on line ressie info - but noticed you have to put CC info and it states card will not be charged until the date?? Suppose I want to pay cash upon arrival, do they charge your CC???? We have used on line on prior trips - but I want to pay cash this time???

I have never used the on line check in system. We have been to The Fort many times and know that our MH won't fit in some of the sites when we open our awning. By checking in at The Fort, we know that we will bet a site that meets our needs. Also, we bring our dogs and want to make sure we get a pet loop.

Unless something has changed, you don't have to put in the CC information, it will accept a blank field. I have never added my CC info before for my online check in. I either pay for my site before or pay cash at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter