Online check in

Yes, it's a little faster when you get there - at least it was for me. I printed my online check-in receipt and when I arrived, there was a window open for me at the resort with a much shorter line than the main check-in lines. The result was I wound up in my room maybe 10 minutes faster than I would have.

Online check-in was much faster for us in June. We only waited for maybe 2 people ahead of us in line- the regular check-in line was HUGE. We will definitely be doing online check-in in October.

What do they require to see from you?
What is the check in process when you've already done an online check in
?

Thanks in advance!

resort conf # and a photo ID. They'll have your KTTW cards and resort packet already made up for you. They also won't go through the entire "Let me explain how things work" speech. Most here can recite it verbatim!!! So its really quick. Grab your stuff & go!

It's fast and worked well for us during our trip to the Poly. However, we used it for the BLT resort in June and we had major issues with our view/room category. We eventually changed rooms but it did require a phone call, a trip back to the front desk. I've seen here where people want a room on a high floor, say above the 6th floor. When they've checked in personally, they work with the front desk that instant to negotiate a more favorable room. I've never done that when I checked in online but I'm wondering if it's possible?

If it is possible to negotiate a room request during the online check in, at the resort's front desk, then there's no negative to on-line check in, IMO.

I think I showed my drivers license. They already had my CC on file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter