online check-in yet??

When checking in on-line can you request a room location? Such as, NOT pool side or 3rd floor. Thanks for all the helpful information! :wave2:

All checked in!!!! :cool1: There was a place to confirm my already placed room request (connecting rooms) but not a place to make additional requests.

Online would be great as I will be with my DS by ourselves with our luggage, stroller, etc.

I just did the online but I doubt there is going to be a line a midnight!

To those of you who have been successful in using the on-line check in...
did you book your trip through a travel agent or directly with Disney? I booked through Mousefan travel and just cannot get the on-line check in to work. I called Disney reservations today and they were able to confirm that my confirmation # was valid, but the on-line check in does not recognize it. We leave tomorrow, so I'm giving up, but I'm still curious as to why it worked for some of you guys, but not me.

Checked in yesterday at the Contemporary for our trip starting next Friday. No problems-it's easy. Basically you are just confirming your personal info & names on the reservation. Also updating the credit card attached to the room. It doesn't let you be specific on room requests. It had a box to check next to in room fridge and pack and play. That's it. Easy though.

:thumbsup2 I did the on-line check-in yesterday. I had three choices for request; pack and play, 1st floor and close to transportation. I'm excited to see how much time it saves at the Resort. I booked directly with Disney. I will post MHO when I get back. Have a magical day!

Will I get my room number?

You won't get your room number until your room is ready on the day you arrive at the resort. Online check-in can happen up to 10 days in advance but room assignments are not made until 3-4 days in advance and can be changed at any time. In addition, there will be others staying in your room the night before so they cannot give the number out until the room is actually yours to occupy.

did you book your trip through a travel agent or directly with Disney? I booked through Mousefan travel and just cannot get the on-line check in to work. I called Disney reservations today and they were able to confirm that my confirmation # was valid, but the on-line check in does not recognize it. .

I also cannot get the on-line check in to work. After trying to register it just kicks me out to front page.:headache:
I made my reservations by calling Disney. Anyone know why?

Can anyone report on how things go when checking in at the Resort? 6 days and counting! :cool1:

I mean has anyone experienced the whole thing beginning to end yet?
I used the on-line check in yesterday, seems like an extra step to me?:confused3 BUT time will tell, we check in on the 14th... and we'll know then if its worth it or not.

We are nine days out and I havent done the online thing yet. I am a little hesitant. I am wondering how people have made out. Does it really make a difference?
Also if I go ahead and online check in then does that mess with my chances for any possible magical upgrade?
We travel as a pack of five, with two toddlers and my Mom who is in a wheelchair.
We are staying at POR and the last time we stayed there it was such a fiasco. We asked to be close in AB, we ended up in the farthest mansion away. When I asked to be changed, they said they were full. The mansion was nice however pushing Mom in the wheelchair up and down the hills and over the bridges were a bit tough.
Where we are staying there again I wonder if its just better to be face to face with someone as they tell me where they are sticking me lol :laughing:
Anyhow I will continue to watch and wait popcorn:: to see if someone writes how they made out from start to finish.

We will see I guess :confused3

We are nine days out and I havent done the online thing yet. I am a little hesitant. I am wondering how people have made out. Does it really make a difference?
Also if I go ahead and online check in then does that mess with my chances for any possible magical upgrade?
We travel as a pack of five, with two toddlers and my Mom who is in a wheelchair.
We are staying at POR and the last time we stayed there it was such a fiasco. We asked to be close in AB, we ended up in the farthest mansion away. When I asked to be changed, they said they were full. The mansion was nice however pushing Mom in the wheelchair up and down the hills and over the bridges were a bit tough.
Where we are staying there again I wonder if its just better to be face to face with someone as they tell me where they are sticking me lol :laughing:
Anyhow I will continue to watch and wait popcorn:: to see if someone writes how they made out from start to finish.

We will see I guess :confused3

Thats exactly what I think - but I am a bit of a risk taker, adventurous to try different things - we too will be at the POR - for the second time - I ALSO hope this trip is better than our last one there.
That is disappointing though to think they would not do something for you since your mom is in a wheelchair, I Am surprised they didn't even offer to move you as soon as something came available. Quite often I think it depends on who the cast member checking you in is! Some are sooooo great! And some .. well... there's always some other kind... ( not down on them I realize everyone has an off day! ) But its too bad!
HERE'S TO A GREAT SECOND ADVENTURE AT POR! THOUGH! :o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter