Online Check-in White Screen of Doom

Swimmergirl

DIS Veteran
Help! For the past week I've been trying to complete my online check-in on the My Disney Experience website. I can see the reservation, but when I click on "Start Check-in Now" it takes me to a white screen and nothing freezes. Anyone else have this issue? Tips? Can I call guest services and check-in somehow over the phone? I'd really like to skip the front desk and go right to my room if possible.

I went into an incognito browser and was able to get in.

I was able to get in and add all the information but when I hit save it stated on the top of the screen that I had errors "In one or more of the fields". I looked all everything again and no fields were flagged as errors. I hit Save a second time and got the Goofy on the page saying "Oops, there is an error, try back again later". I figured I will try again in a few days and when I do I will do what Dug720 suggested and try incognito!

Incognito did not work for me. The app did not work for me. Neither Chrome nor Edge worked for me.

Thank you @Dug720. I can try that next. But this feels ridiculous to me - that we are strongly encouraged to check in online but we can't check in online without downloading a new browser? Or trying a bunch of different times. I guess this is what people mean when they talk about Disney's IT department...

Thank you @Dug720. I can try that next. But this feels ridiculous to me - that we are strongly encouraged to check in online but we can't check in online without downloading a new browser? Or trying a bunch of different times. I guess this is what people mean when they talk about Disney's IT department...

I get it. Firefox is my default browser, so it wasn't downloading a new one for me.

I feel like I could write a Dr. Seuss book with my failures - I could not, would not using Chrome, I could not, would not using Edge, Not with the app, not Incognito, nowhere can I check in online. (I actually just wasted several minutes trying to get that to rhyme but it just... doesn't)

I have Firefox on my laptop so I just went into it with the incognito mode. The page DID load without any issues and I was able to add all my information, but like before when I was using Edge, I got the message on top of the page stating there was an "error on the page" and yet nothing was flagged as an error. Guess I will try again on another day!

I feel like I could write a Dr. Seuss book with my failures - I could not, would not using Chrome, I could not, would not using Edge, Not with the app, not Incognito, nowhere can I check in online. (I actually just wasted several minutes trying to get that to rhyme but it just... doesn't)

I took this as a personal challenge. :rolleyes1 :surfweb:

Check-in online, oh do you say?
I think I will, I think I may!

I could not, would not using Chrome
I could not, would not when in Rome
I could not, would not using Edge
I could not, would not in a hedge!
I could not, would not on a box
I could not using Firefox
Even incognito mode
Makes my brain want to explode!

I'll try the app - should be a snap!
Oh, never mind, I'm in a bind.

Check-in online, oh do you say?
For safety first?
But it's the WORST!
I'll try again another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter