Online check-in said Streamlined, but . . .

AliceIn

DIS Veteran
I did my online check-in at the 60 day mark. I got an e-mail today saying:

upload_2016-7-16_23-5-38.png

So does this still mean that I would need to stop at the front desk? What I see in MDE is the same as I had at the 60 day mark. I didn't need to modify anything. When I clicked the link to My Check-In, it was just to look at it and make changes if I needed to, which I did not.

It looks like you can skip the front desk, as long as if you want to be able to charge back to your room you enter a credit card number.

I'm not sure since the first sentence says "...you May be able to ..." Did you add a credit card?

I did my online check-in at the 60 day mark. I got an e-mail today saying:

So does this still mean that I would need to stop at the front desk? What I see in MDE is the same as I had at the 60 day mark. I didn't need to modify anything. When I clicked the link to My Check-In, it was just to look at it and make changes if I needed to, which I did not.

From our experience this is a standard message they send out to those who complete online in. But it is not a guarantee that they will be able to send you the direct to room message. There are several reasons why they don't send the direct to room text on arrival day. So it is never a guarantee.

From our experience this is a standard message they send out to those who complete online in. But it is not a guarantee that they will be able to send you the direct to room message. There are several reasons why they don't send the direct to room text on arrival day. So it is never a guarantee.

This is the first time I've ever gotten this e-mail. My online check-in has always said Streamlined since they started that, and I never received a text before getting to the resort, even if it's late in the day.

We got that message on our previous trip. Our room was ready when we arrived but never got a text. We were directed to wait in the regular check-in line when we arrived at CSR.

I agree; I think this is the standard message. You can skip the front desk if they text you your room number by the time you arrive. If you don't get your room number, you can stop by the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter