online check in/reservation system still down?

I also am getting the fill in error...Looks like things are not working right yet...But at least I only have 9 days to go:cool1:

I was getting the error message, but now I'm getting... you currently do not have any dining reservations:mad:.

I have tried numerous times after posting today and on 3 different computer, all with no success. Still have till 10/20 to get it done.

Nancy

Guess I was lucky - didn't have any problems at 7:30 this morning, eastern time.

This is so typical of Disney - sad, but true. Hope it is up and running smoothly soon.

I use the AAA itinery number I have http://mydisneyreservation.com/guest
I got no earlier today and just a little while ago,
but going to Riverside I want the Alligator Bayou and there is nothing to click on to get that, only fill in a credit card and I don't do that and I got to choose ground floor, don't want pack and play, a fridge or a trendle bed nothing else to choose from, I want a choice don't want the Mansions.

I did get thru but I would rather do the fax in,I wonder if I can still do that. can you change rooms if they would give you the mansion or are you stuck with on-line checking???
DIDN't LIKE IT:headache:

Still have the same 503 Service Unavailable message. I'm in Alaska, so I didn't start on the web until it was almost 11am in Florida! 56 days to GF:santa:

I think the entire reservations systems is down. I am getting the same message about my dining reservations. I will keep trying to check in. What is the latest time you can do on line check in? We are 8 days out.

it FINALLY worked for me!! i went to www.waltdisneyworld.com - then signed in. then i scrolled over the "my disney vacation" link and clickec on "check in online" and POOF - all set.

hope everyone else is able to do it too! good luck folks, maybe i'll see ya there!

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Finally worked for me too after getting the 503 error all day! Screen looked a little different than before, but got all the way through the process, hooray! :thumbsup2

it FINALLY worked for me!! i went to www.waltdisneyworld.com - then signed in. then i scrolled over the "my disney vacation" link and clickec on "check in online" and POOF - all set.

hope everyone else is able to do it too! good luck folks, maybe i'll see ya there!

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Lucky! It still says "system unavailable" for me :sad1:

I just checked their website for the 2nd time today seeing if our December 2010 reservation would show up and this time it worked.

I was getting the error message, but now I'm getting... you currently do not have any dining reservations:mad:.

I ended up calling Disney last night and a lady checked a few of my dining reservations for me and they were still there:). It's a good job I get cheap calls from the UK.

I've been on-line this morning though and I'm still getting the same message. Hopefully they'll sort their system out soon.

Unless they are planning to do some more upgrades with their website reservations did anyone else notice any difference because I thought the website area for the reservations looked the same as before and I didn't see any new changes to it.

I'm still getting the message that I didn't fill in all the yellow blanks...any one else still not successful a full day and a half later?

Sadly I'm in the same boat...can't do online check-in (fusses about the yellow boxes) AND half of my ADRs aren't showing.

Gotta love Disney's IT department! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter