online check in/reservation system still down?

dpmfloyd

DIS Veteran
anyone else having this problem? it was believed to be back up today at 7am but still nothing.

It's supposed to be up at 9am, not 7am according to the info I have.

I just did the early on-line check-in thing, so at least that is working as of 9 am

very weird, i just tried and i'm still getting the: 503 Service Unavailable
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Service Unavailable

page... i guess i'll keep trying! :surfweb:

I got in this morning, but once I typed in all the information it won't let it go through. States that I need to fill in all the highlighted yellow boxes which are filled in and won't change color. Did it twice on my 2 reservations that I have because of changing resorts.

Nancy

i've done everything from clear out my internet history and cookies. reset my computer and still nothing. ah well, i'll try from my home computer - maybe my browser is outdated (running IE8).

congrats to those of you who got it to work! :) cant wait, 10 days away!

Just tried the dining reservations online and I got a message saying they were still down. Said something about being up this morning sometime. It's almost 9am where I am, so hopefully it'll be back at that time? IDK, doesn't REALLY matter though I guess

Just now I was able to look up dates for making a brand new reservation, however when I tried looking up our December 2010 reservation at the Boardwalk Inn I also got the 503 Service Unavailable message.

I got in this morning, but once I typed in all the information it won't let it go through. States that I need to fill in all the highlighted yellow boxes which are filled in and won't change color. Did it twice on my 2 reservations that I have because of changing resorts.

Nancy

Same thing is happening to me. At least now I know it's not just me! : )

Aaarghh! Still down for me (east coast). I had problems before the scheduled maintenance. Frustrating!

I'm not having luck either!!! Our 10 day window started yesterday, so couldn't do it then, so thought we would do it first thing today. What a shock when it is middle of the afternoon and still can't do it!!! Hope they get it up and running soon!!!

I'm not having luck either!!! Our 10 day window started yesterday, so couldn't do it then, so thought we would do it first thing today. What a shock when it is middle of the afternoon and still can't do it!!! Hope they get it up and running soon!!!

we'll see ya there, look for the recently engaged couple ;) - proposing to my girlfriend on the 25th :)

Nancy

Ditto. I've tried twice now filling every blank in and it still won't go to the next screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter