Online check in question

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to check in online for AoA and for some reason, it's telling me I can't unless I add a credit card. I don't want to add a credit card, I never have, and it's never been a problem! Is this a new requirement of online check in or something? I could swear I've skipped this part before...

If I just break down and decide to add a credit card just to do the online check in, can I just remove it once I get to the resort?

Thanks! :)

I believe they are asking for that now so the system can set-up your charging privliges once you get to Disney, similar to when you check-in normally at the resort. You can change it when you get to the desk. It's all part of saving time at check-in!! :)

Is this a new requirement of online check in or something? I could swear I've skipped this part before...

Yes, this is a new requirement.

If I just break down and decide to add a credit card just to do the online check in, can I just remove it once I get to the resort?

Thanks! :)

Yes, you can have it removed once you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter