• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Check-in Qs

Disneyvirg

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has already been answered some where, but I haven't seen it yet.

How do I check in online? I am at 10 days to check in. Should I receive an email? Or do I have to go to WDW website and click on some link there? I'm sure it's really obvious - but I've missed it all so far. :confused3

TIA!!!

You need to be registered on the disney web site. You go to disneyworld.com and there is a link at the top right, my disney vacation. Click on that and either log in, or register if needed. There should then be a place for online check in. You will need your confirmation number and the telephone number associated with the reservation.

You won't get an e-mail. Did you book yourself or through a TA? If you did it yourself, follow PP instructions. If you booked through a TA , go to www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest and check in there. Either way, just make sure you have your reservation number. :)

Thanks to you guys I figured out where to go. I noticed the request area is VERY limited. For those that have been after checking in online - were you able to make additional requests and have them granted when you finished checking in at the resort itself? We're staying at the Poly & I'd like to get a room with a balcony, but there's no place online to request this...

Thanks to you guys I figured out where to go. I noticed the request area is VERY limited. For those that have been after checking in online - were you able to make additional requests and have them granted when you finished checking in at the resort itself? We're staying at the Poly & I'd like to get a room with a balcony, but there's no place online to request this...

They will have your room key and packet ready for you when you arrive. If you have special requests, it is best to call them in NOW to have them added to your ressie. Don't wait til you get there. That way the person who is doing room assignments will be able to see what you are asking for. No guarantee you'll get it, of course. That does not mean that you can't make requests when you get there, but that defeats the whole online check in process, and will slow the line for those behind you.

You won't get an e-mail. Did you book yourself or through a TA? If you did it yourself, follow PP instructions. If you booked through a TA , go to www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest and check in there. Either way, just make sure you have your reservation number. :)

I tried using this link that my TA gave me to check-in. It would pull up my reservation and I entered all the info and accepted the terms and conditions,but it would not let me check-in online. Could it be because I'm on the DDP?

I tried using this link that my TA gave me to check-in. It would pull up my reservation and I entered all the info and accepted the terms and conditions,but it would not let me check-in online. Could it be because I'm on the DDP?

Your ticker says you're 11 until your vacation? If this is correct, this could be why, because you can only be 10 days out. You're just a day early. :)

Try now! :wizard:

They will have your room key and packet ready for you when you arrive. If you have special requests, it is best to call them in NOW to have them added to your ressie. Don't wait til you get there. That way the person who is doing room assignments will be able to see what you are asking for. No guarantee you'll get it, of course. That does not mean that you can't make requests when you get there, but that defeats the whole online check in process, and will slow the line for those behind you.

What if you had requests on your ressie when it was first made? Does the online check-in wipe them out? I wish I had looked into this before doing the online check-in. :headache:

Also, I am staying at CSR, which should have refridgerators standard in very room, but the online check-in said there would be a fee added to my room. :confused:

What if you had requests on your ressie when it was first made? Does the online check-in wipe them out?

We did online check-in at the Poly last month; we requested ground floor, Samoa or Tokelau, when I made the reservation. We got both. It was very fast, I was the only one in line, and I wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter