Online check-in/PIF for different levels

CruiseGirl71

Earning My Ears
I apologize in advance if this is common knowledge...

We are going on a family trip next year on the fantasy. We have 1 family of platinum CC, 1 of gold CC, 2 of silver CC, and 2 that have never sailed before. Does anyone know when each family will have PIF due, and when each will be allowed to do their online check in and book activities?

Thanks!

I apologize in advance if this is common knowledge...

We are going on a family trip next year on the fantasy. We have 1 family of platinum CC, 1 of gold CC, 2 of silver CC, and 2 that have never sailed before. Does anyone know when each family will have PIF due, and when each will be allowed to do their online check in and book activities?

Thanks!

Depending on the cruise, PIF is generally 75 days before sail date. If it is a special cruise or a cruise no originating in the US then you may want to check on that specific cruise. Each Castaway level can do online check in at different times but if they want to book activities they must be PIF.

Platinum-120 days out
Gold-105 days out
Silver-90 days out
New-75 days out

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed. It is not a special cruise, just western carribean itinerary C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter