online check in magical express concern

newfiegirl

Hello Mickey!
for the online check in it says on my itinerary that I arrive and leave on the correct dates, but it has incorrect times (12am for both). Is this a standard time, or should I contact my travel agent?

Mine says the same time but my flight numbers are correct. My TA told me that it has something to do with flight times/arrivals change but flight numbers were the important thing. I was going to call the week before though just to make sure.

That is when they will start watching your flight times via your flight numbers. Since flights change with the wind and can be a min or an hour off just by breathing the wrong way on the flight! It would be unreasonable to expect that each flight will be exact. DME flucuates their bus availability to match what is arriving every hour or so. They almost never fall short but in extreme chaos. If your flight numbers are correct no worries. :)

We called Disney today about it and the CM told us that it is something we shouldn't worry about. They honor tickets for Magical Express for the 24 hour window on that day starting at 12:00 am on the day of your arrival. So no worries!

you can call ME if you want, as long as you have Disney resort reservations you'll be on the bus.

It is only the flight number that makes the difference! time doesn't matter. Been doing this for years and the times are never right. when you get to the desk at ME check in at Orlando just make sure they have the correct flight number to be able to pick up the luggage. We have been doing this for years and never had a problem!:surfweb:

when you get to the desk at ME check in at Orlando

Last time we used ME, if you had your ME tickets, you skipped the desk and got right in line for the bus.

They scanned your ticket with a bar code scanner before you got on the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter