• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Check in issues

baylie666

Just Me....
For the life of me I cannot get the onlone check in to work. It just keeps saying either booking cancelled or not available at this time.

I am in the UK and booked through a TA.

Any suggestions or links that could work?

For the life of me I cannot get the onlone check in to work. It just keeps saying either booking cancelled or not available at this time.

I am in the UK and booked through a TA.

Any suggestions or links that could work?

Did you go to mydisneyreservation.com ? If yes, it's probably the way the reservation is set up through the TA.

Bummer! How far out are you? Sometimes the TA reservations are listed under the TA versus the actual guest name until you check in - technically the TA owns it until then.

Is the reservation number you're using the Disney confirmation number or a confirmation number that the TA gave you?

Good luck!

I've tried using both my 12 digit Disney number and my TA ref number...lol

One month out!

I've tried using both my 12 digit Disney number and my TA ref number...lol

One month out!

Maybe when you're within the old 10 day marker for online check in it'll work. Might be worth a call to the TA.

Either way, not too much longer! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter