Online Check-in for WDW resorts

shaun&miranda

Mouseketeer
I've been reading elsewhere on the boards about the online resort check in system - everyone who has used it seems to love it. It does seem to reduce wait times when you are checking into your resorts.

Now I am wondering if this is possible from Brits to do too, or if it is only open to US residents?

Anyone checked into their resort online yet? If so, how do you do it?

Thanks!

Miranda

We leave one month today :cool1: :cool1: and I've tried to retrive our reservations several times and still cannot do so. I've had no problem retrieving it for our ADRs, so I'm not worried. I've also read that if you check in online you lose any requests that you've made. So I'm probably going to just wait till we get there to check in.

We leave one month today :cool1: :cool1: and I've tried to retrive our reservations several times and still cannot do so. I've had no problem retrieving it for our ADRs, so I'm not worried. I've also read that if you check in online you lose any requests that you've made. So I'm probably going to just wait till we get there to check in.

You can only do OLCI 10 days before your check-in date so that's probably why you can't retrieve your reservation yet.

Miranda, you will need to get your US Disney reservation number, then go to www.mydisneyreservation.com 10 days before your check-in date, put your reservation number in and off you go.

You can only do OLCI 10 days before your check-in date so that's probably why you can't retrieve your reservation yet.

I wasn't trying to do OLCI, I was just trying to retrieve our reservation, which I thought you could do at any time! :confused3

I did on-line check-in a couple of weeks ago for the Beach Club and yes, it did save a little time. Though as it seldom takes long anyway, I felt it was a bit pointless for me as I didn't want to make any special requests.

Though as it seldom takes long anyway, I felt it was a bit pointless for me as I didn't want to make any special requests.

I was just going to post same, checked into 3 Disney resorts, ASMovies, AKL & OKW, all 3 same no-one in front of us and just takes a few mins to do. Wouldn't bother doing online myself.

Olci not for me either doesn't take long to check in, also even without requests you still need info, of where everthing is unless you stay in the same place:)

Thanks for the help folks! Will now debate with myself whether to try it or not now I know it is an option.

Thank you!

Miranda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter