Online Check In for the August 9th Cruise (Update in 1st post)

And what about those of us who use the lanyard to hold our KTTW card? With card at your stateroom, will you have to keep it in your pocket instead of lanyard holder? Or might it be in your stateroom with the (10th) sling bag we'll receive?

If we do sail, one thing we will have in our favor is that, since we will be the first sailing, no one will have checked out of our rooms that morning. So, our staterooms should be ready once we board and we can get our KTTW cards.

For the passport photo at check-in I assume it's just the main page with your photo/info. Is that correct?

And what about those of us who use the lanyard to hold our KTTW card? With card at your stateroom, will you have to keep it in your pocket instead of lanyard holder? Or might it be in your stateroom with the (10th) sling bag we'll receive?

One of the vloggers posting about the UK test cruise received their silver lanyard along with the sling bag in their stateroom.

SW

After being at it for several hours, and getting 3 out of the four of us done, we had to give up as we had stuff to do last night. We finally completed it about 1am. End result....very late PAT :furious:. You suck, DCL.

Edit to add: I don't know what the earliest PAT they gave out is, perhaps it's all pushed back. We did get boarding group 4.
We finished at noon yesterday and got Boarding Group 3, so you aren't far behind us. What was your PAT?

Did you have to make reservations for the shows like the UK sailings?
There was nothing at Check In that tells us anything about that.

For the passport photo at check-in I assume it's just the main page with your photo/info. Is that correct?
Yes, or at least that is what we submitted. We are still "Pending Review".

We finished at noon yesterday and got Boarding Group 3, so you aren't far behind us. What was your PAT?

There was nothing at Check In that tells us anything about that.

Yes, or at least that is what we submitted. We are still "Pending Review".

We got for 1:15pm. I've since come to realize it seems everything is later than it was in the past.

We got our email that all our photos/info has been verified.

Basic question: why is everyone just checking in now for the 8/9 sailing? Doesn’t that happen at 120, 105, 90 days, etc? Or am I thinking of something else?

Basic question: why is everyone just checking in now for the 8/9 sailing? Doesn’t that happen at 120, 105, 90 days, etc? Or am I thinking of something else?
Those are the booking dates for excursions, etc. Right now on-line check-in is at 30 days.

My recollection is that yes, you used to do everything at once. The 30 day check-in is a COVID change, to the best of my knowledge.

So to book excursions etc, I don’t need to have all our ID docs in hand? Sorry to hijack this semi-related thread.

We got for 1:15pm. I've since come to realize it seems everything is later than it was in the past.

We got our email that all our photos/info has been verified.

Lucky you! Its been 29 hours for us and nothing yet. Ugh!

And we got 1:00. It almost seems 1:00 was the earliest they were offering from what I've heard others get. I wonder how many people have no idea they should be checking in. In fairness the site had said we would be notified when its time to check in and we weren't.

Lucky you! Its been 29 hours for us and nothing yet. Ugh!

And we got 1:00. It almost seems 1:00 was the earliest they were offering from what I've heard others get. I wonder how many people have no idea they should be checking in. In fairness the site had said we would be notified when its time to check in and we weren't.
I think the fact they are verifying documents means they plan on sailing. Aren‘t they allowing people to move their cruise up to 15 days out? I’m sure there are going to be people not happy about the protocols.

I think the fact they are verifying documents means they plan on sailing. Aren‘t they allowing people to move their cruise up to 15 days out? I’m sure there are going to be people not happy about the protocols.
I would hope so! At the very least I think they are hoping to sail. :goodvibes
Yes, as of now we can move the sail date up until 15 days out, which is great for those who don't like the protocols...whatever those may be.

Can someone who has done the check in please clarify the picture upload? Do you need any head shot or does it have to be the actual passport photo from the passport?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter