Online Check-in for Contemporary

Princess Me

Mouseketeer
We arrive at the Contemporary resort this Saturday and have a Tower room with Bay Lake view booked. I attempted to do online check-in today, but was confused by the room requests section so I did not finish. Two of my choices to request are what we have already booked, Tower and Bay Lake view. Do I need to check these boxes, even though my reservation already says I have them? I am afraid that if I check the boxes that whoever processes my form will not notice that I already have booked and paid for this type of room & think that I am just now requesting it and will not be able to fulfill the requests. On the other hand, I don’t want to not check those boxes if I am supposed to. Ugh. I hope someone is able to understand this post. I was just surprised to see those two options as room requests because I was under the impression that you had to reserve/book them in advance and pay more for them. Maybe I should just skip online check-in this time lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter