Online check in / booking excursions:Tonight is the night

Momof2MSgirls

Earning My Ears
Was trying to find another thread I have seen on this, but can't find it through the search function, apologize for asking again.

We are paid in full and can start booking port adventures / check in online starting March 13th (tomorrow). :woohoo: We are first time DCL cruisers.

Am I correct that I have read you may book the port excursions starting at midnight tonight? If yes, is that midnight EST? SO if I am in the CST zone, I could book at 11:01 pm? We have one excursion in Nassau I don't want to miss out on if we can avoid and want to jump right in to do so. Maybe even grab a cabana, however know that is probably not going to happen at the 75 day mark and maybe a little over the top, but hey if it's there we may go for it.

Also, did I read it was 3 a.m. that you can actually check in and reserve your "boarding time" which will effect your "boarding number" that you get when you arrive at the port?

Thank you for clarifying so I will be ready tonight!

Would like to know the answers to these questions as well, although for us it is not as urgent, our check in date is several months away. TIA

Was trying to find another thread I have seen on this, but can't find it through the search function, apologize for asking again.

We are paid in full and can start booking port adventures / check in online starting March 13th (tomorrow). :woohoo: We are first time DCL cruisers.

Am I correct that I have read you may book the port excursions starting at midnight tonight? If yes, is that midnight EST? SO if I am in the CST zone, I could book at 11:01 pm? We have one excursion in Nassau I don't want to miss out on if we can avoid and want to jump right in to do so. Maybe even grab a cabana, however know that is probably not going to happen at the 75 day mark and maybe a little over the top, but hey if it's there we may go for it.

Also, did I read it was 3 a.m. that you can actually check in and reserve your "boarding time" which will effect your "boarding number" that you get when you arrive at the port?

Thank you for clarifying so I will be ready tonight!

Yes, midnight Eastern time, excursions, spa, nursery hours, Palo/Remy, cabana rentals will open.

3 am for the online check-in.

As a tip, you must log into the DCL site after midnight. Already being logged in and hitting "refresh" won't do it.

:cutie:

Last night was our date to book excursions etc. We are in cst and I logged in at 1100 on the dot! Everything went very easily we unfortunately wanted a cabanna and were out of luck on both cc stops, but did get palo brunch and our chosen time for the dolphin encounter. From what I've read you are right about 3 am but I did not stay up to find out. My husband did the online check in this morning and got 11-1130! Hope yours goes just as well tonight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter