Online check in at CSR

sjw4870

DIS Veteran
Staying at CSR in a few weeks. I'd like to be in cabanas-don't care which one or what floor. Should I bother with online check-in? I've never once gotten a room request there on first try. Always request Cabanas, always get assigned Casitas. Always end up being able to change it to Cabanas though. Think online check in helps, hurts or plays no role at all?

Any special requests should be listed on your reservation - don't wait for check-in (on line or in person). If you didn't note your requests already you should call now and have them put on the reservation.

We've found OLCI to work out very well. Often our room will be ready when we arrive before the official time for rooms to be ready. You lose nothing in doing OLCI since you can always verify that your room request was honored when you pick up your keys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter