Online Check In at CBR

disneydacey

Gettin' my Disney fix since 86'
Just wondering if anyone has done online checking at CBR. Wondering what the request section lets you ask for? We are arriving late September and I did make room requests (connecting rooms, Jamaica) with my reservation but was wondering of I will be able to request a specific building number during online check-in.

Just wondering if anyone has done online checking at CBR. Wondering what the request section lets you ask for? We are arriving late September and I did make room requests (connecting rooms, Jamaica) with my reservation but was wondering of I will be able to request a specific building number during online check-in.

Iirc online check in allows you to select general things like "near bus stop" or "near food court". If you have more specific requests, I'd give them a call and have it added to your reservation. :)

Hi! You should include your requests on your reservation (you can include them at any time with a phone call). At check-in, your room will have already been assigned (I understand it's made a couple of days before arrival), so any requests should be on the reservation by then. Don't wait till check-in!

If you'd like a specific building, you should request it instead of just the section (i.e. request "Jamaica Building 45" if that's the building you would like, instead of just "Jamaica"). Remember to put your requests in order of preference. As you may know, there's no guarantee they'll get you any of your requests, but they do try.

From what I understand, if you do online check-in it's very hard to change your room if you didn't get your requests (the process is already completed). If you check-in at the front desk and don't get your requests, the CM has a better chance of moving you (since check-in is 'in progress', not completed).

In any case, do what's convenient for you. After all, you'll already be at Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter