Online check in and room requests

Miss Adelheid

Earning My Ears
We are considering using the online check in process for our stay in October.
When I made our reservation I did have a room request (for one side of the building) which I confirmed recently was on our reservation.
If we use the online check in 10 days out should I call our resort a few days before we leave to confirm the request is still noted on our reservation.
I don't want to bug them unnecessarily.
Thanks.

Using online check-in doesn't affect your requests at all. It's just a way to have the paperwork and key printed before your arrival, so you won't have to wait at the desk while they do that. You'll also get to stand in a separate check in line at the front desk.

You've already done everything you can do, as far as informing them of your requests. If you call the published resort number, you're getting a call center, not the resort itself. They'll just pull up your reservation in the same computer system and read it back to you. So you're all set. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter