Online check in -- 2 sets of bands

minimagic

Earning My Ears
Our flight was canceled so we had to add a room only day onto our last day. Now we have two sets of magic bands. Reservations said we can have everything activated on one set once we check in at the resort so online check in was not an option for us. Does that sound right?

Our flight was canceled so we had to add a room only day onto our last day. Now we have two sets of magic bands. Reservations said we can have everything activated on one set once we check in at the resort so online check in was not an option for us. Does that sound right?
I can't see any reason why you couldn't do online check in for your first reservation. You would not have to do it for the extra day at the end is what I think they meant.

All of your MagicBands will work for everything, room, tickets, etc. Once one set it activated, they all are. since the reservation is connected to your MDE account and not a specific band. :)

We've had as many as four resort reservations on one trip and I did online checkin for each of them. Don't know why they told you that you can't. Of course you can.

If you make room requests make sure they are the same for the second reservation. And when you get to the resort make sure to request that you stay in your same room (assuming you are at the same resort in the same type of room of course).

And we have never had to have them do anything special for all our MBs to work. I used whatever color I wanted each day for the 4-resort trip, no issues. Now I have 8 or 9 bands and have used whatever one I choose that day to get in to my resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter