• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online booking

tampapirate

Mouseketeer
got a message that online booking would be back by 11pm EST. Nothing available yet. Any clue of when bookings will be back online?

Thankspirate:

It really is preposterous that DVC website problems are so frequent. No other website that I use has these kinds of issues. And to think that our dues pay for this mess.

Some issues are DVC, others are caused by Disney systems being down, DVC relies on the Disney system for much of the DVC system to work.

The cost to maintain and improve the DVC systems are paid for by the management company and the more it costs them, the less they get to keep as profit.

:earsboy: Bill

I just called and the message is they won't be open till Sunday morning now. Web site is also down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter