Online booking!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMACM

Mouseketeer
Released for CM's and is SUPPOSED to release next week for guests!!!!!! Hopefully it will finally roll out!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

More details please. Are you talking about booking 2010 online, or some, more dramatic change to online booking?

IMACM is usually spot-on with these inside tidbits. But clarify for me... the CMs were still using the old system, or CMs at the resorts will now be able to access the new system, or they just fixed all the problems for CMs? I'm not sure what you mean.

But keep us posted either way. You rock!

Sorry...DUH..............

Online dining bookings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CM's are now booking their own personal dine reservations on The Hub...guest online should roll out SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...DUH..............

Online dining bookings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CM's are now booking their own personal dine reservations on The Hub...guest online should roll out SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah - Now that is cool! Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks. That's awesome news.

ANY... idea on a date this time around? Are we talking one week? The end of June?

There was no heads up on the CM's bookings so I have an idea it's just gonna show up!!! BUT, if I hear something you will be the 1st to know!!!!

The one for CM's is EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And fun too!!!

There was no heads up on the CM's bookings so I have an idea it's just gonna show up!!! BUT, if I hear something you will be the 1st to know!!!!

The one for CM's is EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And fun too!!!

Good to know.

Have they changed the system at all from the version TAs have been using? Any upgrades, new functionality or the like? If you're saying it's easy and fun, I believe you, but the jury's still out from the TAs on these boards who use it -- some love it and some can't stand it; for some it crashes and others it's golden.

I hope to hear from you asap! I can't wait to book online. I hate staying on the phone so early in the morning to get my reservations. I am takeing my sister in law who is a single parent of four for the first time and we have Dining Deluxe so that is two families to book about around the same times and that is alot to do. I can't wait.
Also does that mean we can make reservations at 12:01 on our 90day out day, instead of waiting till 7am for the phones to open up?

I got to play with the CM reservation site and as much as it is handy than calling someone, there are NO reservation spots open. My family is trying to plan our trip and we couldn't find anything. The only character breakfast available was for the Playhouse Disney one at DHS and if you want dinner at Epcot, the Biergarten has lots of openings or the Liberty Tree at MK.

This is super.

I guess everyone will be wanting a reservation now. ;)

Good luck to us!

I got to play with the CM reservation site and as much as it is handy than calling someone, there are NO reservation spots open. My family is trying to plan our trip and we couldn't find anything. The only character breakfast available was for the Playhouse Disney one at DHS and if you want dinner at Epcot, the Biergarten has lots of openings or the Liberty Tree at MK.

Did you try removing the cast discount drop down?? I noticed it was automatically in there at a high % off.....try putting it to the normal 20% or take it out completely and see if you get anything back!!! When are you arriving???

I hope to hear from you asap! I can't wait to book online. I hate staying on the phone so early in the morning to get my reservations. I am takeing my sister in law who is a single parent of four for the first time and we have Dining Deluxe so that is two families to book about around the same times and that is alot to do. I can't wait.
Also does that mean we can make reservations at 12:01 on our 90day out day, instead of waiting till 7am for the phones to open up?

TA's are able to book online at 0601 eastern time so I am pretty sure it will be the same for guests....an hour prior to calling in could make a huge difference!!!

Either way that would be great! Any word when we will be able to onlinebook? Also where? Do we go on to the disneyworld.com and log into our reservation like we are paying on our trip?

TA's are able to book online at 0601 eastern time so I am pretty sure it will be the same for guests....an hour prior to calling in could make a huge difference!!!

Ugh. Living in the midwest it's bad enough getting up at quarter to six (local time) to call in for ADRs. Now it will be getting up just before five to log in for online ADRs. :surfweb:

I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. (Central Time)
What time would I be able to book dining reservations online at the 90 day mark? I saw the post that said 0601 Eastern Time, but if I am booking online, would I just change my setting on the computer clock to get the one hour earlier time? Or, is everybody at 0601 regardless of where you live?
Thanks,
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter