• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online booking with WDW website

studog100

Mouseketeer
Can I book an room only reservation online with AAA or do I have to call WDW directly to do this? Is there a place to enter a AAA discount?

OR should I just book the room only with AAA?

Thanks

:wizard:

If you call WDW directly, you can get the AAA discount as a room only reservation which allows you to make changes or cancel for a full refund up to 5 days prior to arrival. When the better discounts are announced, you can call back and easliy change to the better rate with no hassles. I have done this several times. I just got a postcard and was able to change my AAA rate to the postcard rate with no problem at all. For a room only reservation, I think dealing directly with WDW is the easiest way to go.

Make sure you get CRO. My last time I had to hang up and call back because I got the travel company with the 45 day cancellation. Due to the fact that DIsney is pushing the travel company I have started booking my rooms thur Dreams Unlimited since they get me the discounts and a 5 day cancel policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter