Online booking with WDW website

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by studog100, Jan 23, 2005.

1. studog100

studog100 Mouseketeer

Can I book an room only reservation online with AAA or do I have to call WDW directly to do this? Is there a place to enter a AAA discount?

OR should I just book the room only with AAA?

Thanks

:wizard:

2. OntFamily

OntFamily DIS Veteran

To apply a AAA discount you must either call Disney direct, or book via a travel agent.

3. Mitzi

Mitzi Mouseketeer

I was able to get a quote with a AAA discount through Dreams Unlimited for room only..Get both and compare...

Steelers can go to Disney World now... :wave:

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. disneymom1

disneymom1 Mouseketeer

If you call WDW directly, you can get the AAA discount as a room only reservation which allows you to make changes or cancel for a full refund up to 5 days prior to arrival. When the better discounts are announced, you can call back and easliy change to the better rate with no hassles. I have done this several times. I just got a postcard and was able to change my AAA rate to the postcard rate with no problem at all. For a room only reservation, I think dealing directly with WDW is the easiest way to go.

6. studog100

studog100 Mouseketeer

thanks Disneymom1

That's what I wanted to know :flower:

7. CarolA

CarolA <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Make sure you get CRO. My last time I had to hang up and call back because I got the travel company with the 45 day cancellation. Due to the fact that DIsney is pushing the travel company I have started booking my rooms thur Dreams Unlimited since they get me the discounts and a 5 day cancel policy.