Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

I'm having no success whatsoever with the online system. My ADR window opens up in 2 weeks, and I've been playing with the online booking to familiarize myself, and I've gotten nowhere! I can get as far as selecting a time at any given restaurant, then it says "Please wait while we process your request" and it never comes back! My sessions get timed out by Disney after 20 minutes for inactivity (theirs, of course!), and I'm so frustrated!

Is it something I'm not doing/doing wrong?

Will I have this same trouble if I put in my res. #?

I won't have free dining, or a Disney package, because we're staying at the Swan. Does this make a difference????

I'm having no success whatsoever with the online system. My ADR window opens up in 2 weeks, and I've been playing with the online booking to familiarize myself, and I've gotten nowhere! I can get as far as selecting a time at any given restaurant, then it says "Please wait while we process your request" and it never comes back! My sessions get timed out by Disney after 20 minutes for inactivity (theirs, of course!), and I'm so frustrated!

Is it something I'm not doing/doing wrong?

Will I have this same trouble if I put in my res. #?

I won't have free dining, or a Disney package, because we're staying at the Swan. Does this make a difference????

Probably time to clean out your cache and cookies... sometimes that canbog you down. :goodvibes

Thanks. I'll try that. So do you think the system works just as well for someone at the Swan/Dolphin? (obviously I can't use the +10, but otherwise...)???

Thanks. I'll try that. So do you think the system works just as well for someone at the Swan/Dolphin? (obviously I can't use the +10, but otherwise...)???

Yes I think you should be fine....:thumbsup2

Help! I need to know what time to get up in the morning!

Our 90 day mark for ADRs opens tomorrow. The sticky at the top of this thread says that the system rolls over at 6:01am ET. Does anyone know if that's holding true? I seem to remember reading something about 3:01am ET when the system went online last month, but I may have misread it.

Help! I need to know what time to get up in the morning!

Our 90 day mark for ADRs opens tomorrow. The sticky at the top of this thread says that the system rolls over at 6:01am ET. Does anyone know if that's holding true? I seem to remember reading something about 3:01am ET when the system went online last month, but I may have misread it.

Yes, it's 6:00am EST. I logged in right at 6am and was fine. Good luck!

Tomorrow is my day to call too. I am planning on 6:00 AM ET. Maybe the 3:00 AM time you remember was for the Pacific time people? Glad I live in the Eastern Time Zone! 6:00 is earl enough!

My sister and her family are joining us for their first visit to WDW Oct. 7-13. They're arriving much earlier than we are and my sister really wants to try Ohana for dinner on their first night. They will be a party of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) on October 7th. Can anyone tell me if there's any availability at Ohana that evening around 7pm? My 90 day window doesn't open until Thursday.

Thanks!

I believe when they were testing the system with TA they could long in at 3:00, but since it has opened to the public it has been 6:01 eastern.

I checked and pulled up one for 5:45 p.m. for party of 4 (not sure how early you wanted or of your party size).

Thanks for checking that for me lacy. We are hoping for something a bit earlier but I will take whatever I can get for that night. I hope its still available in a couple of days. Its positive that there is something though.

Has anyone ever told you you're an angel?:flower3:

About asking for an earlier time...you answered that question for me somewhere else and for that I thank you. One of those nights is our MNSSHP night and I'd like a dinner around 5/5:30 to make sure we get to the park by 7. Even though those time slots you told me about may be gone when I try for them tmr at 6am, you've given me some peace of mind, so maybe I can get through this beautiful 4th of July w/o so much obsessing!

Happy 4th everyone! I'll be up late w/ the fireworks and all and then up bright and early.....the day I've been waiting MONTHS for!!

Do you know that you can get into the park WAY before 7 pm for MNSSHP? They actually will let you in around 4 pm if you wanted to go early and eat there.

So far, the system is working great for us. Have used it numerous times. Easy as pie.

My 90 day starts in a few hours (5 am cst) for 10/3/09. I was playing with the online ADR's this evening (before and after midnight) however, I can't figure out why the calendar is only showing availability through 10/1/09...shouldn't it be 10/2/09? Anyone have a clue? :confused3 I am really hoping this doesn't mess me up. :confused:

I posted this earlier but did not get an answer. Does anyone know if you can make an ADR at crystal palace later than 10:00am? In the past i've had 10:30am ADRs but now it seems they are nonexistent (at least on the dining website)

DID THIS TODAY ON THE ADR ON LINE SITE
You searched for:
The Crystal Palace
Day: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 Time: 11:00 AM Dining Party: 2 Adults, 2 Children (Ages 7 & 4)
Modify Search

Time: 10:20 AM
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Price † $$
$15-$35.99 per person
Time: 11:40 AM
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Price † $$
$15-$35.99 per person
HOPE THIS HELPS
DAVE :cool1:

Well I am up and ready to book some reservations. Just thought I would type here to warm the fingers up a little. Good Luck everyone that books today:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm back again trying for MBYBQ for the 3rd time. I've missed out the other two times so fingers crossed this time. I'm hoping 3rd time lucky. We really want this one and its our last chance. The last two times it was fully booked before we even got a shot at it. I so hope this is not the case this time.

I couldn't sleep last night, was worried I'd sleep past 6am! :scared1: Can't wait to get my ADRs scheduled so I don't have to worry about them anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter