• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

online adrs done today 5:45am!

Connears

Connears
Just finished adr for 12/27-1/1 trip to WDW. Encountered some gliches, but have confirmation numbers for all of them. Twice it made wrong reservation when I chose highlighted request, t gave me one of the alternatives listed. Just removed it and did it again and then it worked. I got the email confirmation, but I tried to retrieve them online and it won't get my stuff ...I think its the phone number, but I will call and check this later. Now I just have to wait for calling CP package for Sunday 12/27.

Got:
Tusker house lunch for Nemo show
Cape May breakfast
Kouzzina
Kona Cafe

Have one more to make, not sure where yet.

Connears

Yay! How exciting. I love booking my ADRs. Yours look wonderful. Where are you eating on New Years Eve or New Years Day?? What a fun time to go!

We have been to wdw xmas week for the last 4 years..sometimes we are there for xmas and other years for NYE. This year we made adr at Kouzzina for NYE dinner and may not go back into a park, but watch the fireworks from BC beach(I've done that in the past). You can also see the fireworks at DHS from that area. We will start the day at DHS and then go to Epcot via IG, we have been able to park hop this way for the last 2 NYE we were there, if we can't get into Epcot, we will stay around the Boardwalk area, there is alot of NYE venues set up and just enjoy those. I'm excited about trying Kouzzina, I'm Greek and love Cat Cora! Saddly we leave New Year's Day and will be on the road by ceck-out time.

Connears

PS just got CP pacage this morning for 12/27 dinner at Nine Dragons 5pm for 8:15 show...we just love this show!

Congrats on getting the ADRs you wanted!! You are going at the exact time we wanted to go but the airfare was crazy high:scared1:....

So we had to change our dates around. Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter