Online ADR Issues??

OrangeCat04

You may have noticed that im not all there myself
I have to make my reservations in a few days and i decided to try to retrieve my reservation to make sure everything is ok. Well, i keep getting error code E02020305001. What the heck does this mean, and what am i doing wrong!!! PLEASE HELP ME, i will be forever grateful! :goodvibes

This happened to me the other morning. I had to call in my ADRs. Ive noticed that most please that have this problems are the ones that have changed to the 4/3 deal! Dont bother getting up a 3 just wait until 7

I can tell you there are numerous threads on this topic alone - the frustration is :headache:

You are doing nothing wrong - its Disney's IT department!!

some posts thought it was with the Jan 2010 starting vacations - some that had vacations that started in Dec but extended into Jan were able to make some Jan reservations - some posts say that the lunches in Jan are not showing up...

patience is a virtue

I am not a virtuous woman!!
:upsidedow

On the link to the disney.com/dining there is a clickable link to "contact" us - I clicked - gave me a list of phone numbers - the technical support had a number - it sent me to THE DINING LINE :rotfl2:

:sad:

I did call and the dining CM (whom I praised for her calming patience!) was able to retrieve my reservations with the number I have - and my name is attatched, so there is no logical reason it should not work!!

call at 7 est with the other 16,000+ Marathon visitors!! *sigh

I can't make ADR's until Saturday, but I just went over to the online dining and it retrieved my reservation number just fine. Had I been allowed to make ADR's today - I would have been able to. However, the last time I tried to retrieve my reservation, I got the same error code that you did today. Who knows how it will be for me Saturday? :confused3

Thanks to both of you!! I will just call that morning.. 7am sounds alot better than 3 am anyways... :rotfl:

I'm having the same problem. My 90 day mark is tomorrow. I will be checking at midnight to see a miracle has happened and it's working - if it is I'll be up at 3 to make my reservations. If it isn't I'll go to bed and get up with my usual alarm at 5:30 and wait to call at 7.
We are DVC members staying on points, not doing any special 4/3 deal or such. We're not on DDP, no other craziness with our reservation - it's just not working. Oh well - the planning is always the hardest part of a Disney vacation - all this nonsense ahead of time, then once I'm there I'm relaxed and doing the Disney thing.

Good luck to you! I had that very issue this morning...tried multiple times online at both 3 AM and 6 AM, and kept receiving those error messages. I did call the dining line at 7 and was still able to get everything that I wanted, either at the exact time or within half an hour of my requested time (including Le Cellier). It's very frustrating, but I hope that everything works out for you!

Dolce :worship:

I did call Disney Dining and she was able to retrieve my reservation - I asked to make sure everything was working - so the possiblity exists that I can book online -

she was very kind - and she did mention that dining CM's do have a different "system" than the online version...

:headache:

*sigh

Is 3 am the official time the online reservations open 90 days out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter