Online ADR for DVC

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
When it comes time to book my ADR, will I be able to put in my DVC ressie number and then book 90+10 online?

We were able to book our ADRs last week for our trip in October. I am also able to retrieve my reservations for our trip in December. The advance dining reservation system seems to be working well.
Rose

For how long have people been able to make ADR's online? I never heard about this, rather I have always called mine in. How does it work in terms of when you can log in and make the ADR's? Any info - or a help page - that you can offer would be appreciated.

I made mine today with no problem. Yesterday (at 91 days) I logged in to familiarize myself with the system, and saw that I could book 90 days out. Today I logged in, and I could book 90+10.

The system worked smoothly for me. As always with Disney websites, there are things I wish they'd change, but overall, it's a good feature.

Go to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/ and proceed from there. When you click on "Make a Reservation" for a restaurant, you'll have the chance to log in, provide your confirmation number for your DVC stay, and thereby link any ADRs you make to your reservation. And of course, you'll be able to do 90+10 booking as previously mentioned.

Enjoy!

How long has this been available? In other words, is this new, or have I completely been clueless?

How long has this been available? In other words, is this new, or have I completely been clueless?

It's been open for about a month. Found an article that describes it pretty well.
http://www.thedailymickey.com/2009/06/16/online-advance-dining-reservation-system-now-available/

The big problem for dvc members when it first opened was that the dining booking system was not recognizing dvc resort confirmation numbers. That problem has been fixed. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter