Online 180 + 10?

theworldneedscolor

DIS Veteran
On the Disney Food Blog it says you need to call to do your 180 + 10 reservations. Is this true? I would much rather prefer doing them online.

I did mine on line. You just have to make sure you connect your resort reservation to your dining reservations. This is easier to do now under the new system.

I had 2 different reservations and was unable to do the +10 portion on line either time. I was able to do the 180 no problem, but ended up having to wait an extra hour to call. Both resort reservations were showing and it would let me search the +10 days but then once I went to actually book a specific time it gave me an error each and every time. Annoying when I have to get up at 4am to make the reservations. :(

You can make ADRs online or on the phone. If you are online and want to make ADRs for your +10, make sure that your resort reservation is listed on your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter