• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One-Word Free-Association Game (Part whatever as Kimmar didn't keep score last time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horse

I saw your response about waking up middle of last night. Me too! What did you cook?

stall

I wake up almost every night :rolleyes: The cat sees to that. sometimes I can go back to sleep, sometimes not.
I cooked Mexican steak stir fry, moo shoo pork and chicken and broccoli. I cook 3 main dishes for them every week :eek:

tally

We go to my mum's for dinner once a week. She cooks for about 8 adults and 5 kids on that night. Your meals sound great! :thumbsup2

score

sounds fun.........DS and DDIL are busy and they need to eat better, so I volunteered :rotfl: Now they just moved farther away so we need to figure out delivery.

cross

I'm sure they will work something out. I know I'd hate to miss out on mum's cooking! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter