One week to go ... lime green ribbons - help

jjcollins

DIS Veteran
Hi All - Jules here - jj's DW!!

Was sent out this morning to purchase said quantity of ribbon - lime green variety. Now - what do I do with it. The problem we have in Northern Ireland is that a certain political (????) party (SF) wear green ribbons. As we head off to the US next week, we wouldn't want to be associated with any fund-raising activities - LOL!!

We were thinking of ORANGE ribbons, but didn't think anyone would understand the significance of them. So, any suggestions of how we present our ribbons so they differ from the political green ribbons.

Thanks

Jules:confused: :confused:

Hi Jules-

If anyone else has answered your question, I'll just be saying it all again.
However....
Just pack the ribbon in the luggage, and after you're all rested from the trip- divide it up and tie it on to various pieces of gear. You know- fanny packs, in the hair, rucksacks- etc.

I wear one on my belly bag (it's the same as a fanny pack, I just wear it in the front), and DH wears one on our rucksack.

Have a great trip!
We'll be there tomorrow!!!

..... DISers often wear them on their bags/waist belts but if you feel uncomfortable with this, but want to be recognised by other DISers, the answer would be a T-shirt or badge - however, in the short time left, this may be a problem!! You can get places that will print on a white T-shirt for you....... and then you get JJ to wear it :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter