One week from today!!!

TexDis

Mouseketeer
I set sail next Sunday and can't wait!!!!:cool1: I just booked this cruise a week and two days ago. Two and a half weeks prior to sailing is the shortest turn around I've ever booked a cruise. So I was wondering how close to the actual sail date have you booked?

I usually book at least a year out. But I was wondering do you get a great deal when you wait that late? Everyone here always says that it is best to purchase a Disney cruise when the dates come out for the best prices? Did you find this to be true? Also, is it sailing out of Port Canaveral or some other port?

Congrats and have fun!

I'm sailing on the Dream out of Port Canaveral. I can't really speak to the rate because I am traveling on a cast member discount. Every once and a while they offer a last minute deal, hence the late booking.

:thumbsup2 Well, Have a GREAT time! And kudos for your last minute discount and cruise!! Maybe get on your meet thread and meet some folks? I'm sure they'd love to meet ya!

Anyway, have a wonderful time!

Well, it wasn't Disney, but we once booked a Royal Caribbean cruise 4 days prior to sailing! That was in 2007. Brother-in-law was coming in from Hawaii and wanted to take his daughter on a weekend cruise, so he called the day before they got in, which was Sunday when he called. We wanted Disney, but of course it was sold out. Got the last three available cabins on RCI for that Thursday! Talk about mad packing and planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter