One week and counting!

Resqlt

Mom to a Prince and a Princess
One week from tomorrow we will be strolling the Boardwalk. We were waitlisted at BCV and it didn't come through (not surprised), but we love BWV so no worries.

PS I just wanted to see my ticker so near the end.:woohoo:

Here's wishing you great weather and a great time!:cool1: We get there 1 week from tomorrow, too, although for our first stay at OKW!:banana:

Glad you are in the Epcot area. You still can walk in and out of Epcot and an easy walk to the Studios. Your ticker is wonderful. Check out mine!!!

We will be there in exactly two weeks from tomorrow! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Glad you are in the Epcot area. You still can walk in and out of Epcot and an easy walk to the Studios. Your ticker is wonderful. Check out mine!!!

Yes. we love the easy access to Epcot and HS. Can't beat the convenience. I do love your ticker.

Have a great trip home! We are counting the days too! :cool1:

We will also be there 1 week from tomorrow! 3 days at AKV then 6 at BCV!!!!!!!!!! Hoping for good weather (no hurricanes brewing.. ive been watcing..):thumbsup2!

We will also be there 1 week from tomorrow! 3 days at AKV then 6 at BCV!!!!!!!!!! Hoping for good weather (no hurricanes brewing.. ive been watcing..):thumbsup2!

We have been watching too. And last week it was cooler in Orlando than it was on LI. What chance to we have of that happening again?:confused3

Less than a week to go. It never fails to excite the family when a Disney trip is so close. :dance3:

I can join this club too....2 weeks from tomorrow! Not looking forward to the heat, but heck us East Coasters are use to it now! I am looking forward to some "down" time!

Have a great time. We leave in 26 days. The kids are driving me crazy, they want to leave now.:)

Hi Resqlt,
Before you know it you will be on vacation! :) BW is a wonderful resort with a fantastic location. Have a great time. :thumbsup2

I am at the one week point today! I just booked this trip about 3 week ago -just a whim and it worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter