One time use points

aksmith83

Earning My Ears
If I have two separate contracts with DVC can I buy the 24 points in each of them or is it 24 pts per account holder per year?

If you mean you have two separate use years and thus two membership numbers, then the 24 rule should apply to each one separately, although I have not seen reports of that one being tested by a member. Also, if you are going to try that, you better not transfer points from one use year to the other before doing so because that would put all the points in one membership for the purpose of purchasing one time use points.

If you mean you bought a contract with a use year and then you bought another one with the same use year, which results in both being under the same membership number, then you will be limited to 24.

If you have two memberships you can purchase OTU points for each membership. I have purchased them on each membership. Though I have not purchased OTU points in the same call for both memberships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter