One time banking of points after deadline?

SEC71

Mouseketeer
I have a trip reserved in June but might not be able to go because if work. I will have to use the points by Sept. 1 or lose them because they are borrowed. I have read that DVC sometimes let's you do a one time banking without penalty but I don 't think I would bd allowed to do this because they are borrowed points, is that correct?

I have a trip reserved in June but might not be able to go because if work. I will have to use the points by Sept. 1 or lose them because they are borrowed. I have read that DVC sometimes let's you do a one time banking without penalty but I don 't think I would bd allowed to do this because they are borrowed points, is that correct?

You can't bank borrowed points, only current year points.

With a September use year, you have to bank current year points by 4/30.

They handle these type of issues on a case by case basis but I don't recall ever seeing anyone post they were successful with banking banked points when there was no major life event to point to.

There have been instances I've read of MS returning borrowed points but as Dean mentioned it's usually due to some life event - or some mix up by MS. But you could call and ask however I wouldn't expect them to make an exception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter