One step closer!!!

Corndog88

Family man who loves camping.
Just got word from home that our Magic Bands are here. It's getting reeeeeel close now??

iframe>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Ahhhh...getting close. The pack, repack, and pack again will start up soon.

Corndog88, you are going to allow charging privileges to all the children, correct? Every kid needs a blank check, so to speak, when he enters a merchandise shop on Disney property.

That's one feature of the MB's that I despise.

Bama Ed

Corndog88, you are going to allow charging privileges to all the children, correct? Every kid needs a blank check, so to speak, when he enters a merchandise shop on Disney property.

That's one feature of the MB's that I despise.

Bama Ed

You can limit the amount that can be charged on a MB. We when checked in last fall a woman was checking in beside us with one of her sons, probably 14 years old. They asked her if she wanted charging privileges on the kids MB's. She said no, but the boy made a good argument saying that he was older, had an allowance, was allowed alone time in the parks, etc. The CM said they could limit how much he could charge, I think she may have even said per day. The kid got his charging privileges, don't think he younger sibs got it though.

Baka, we'll prob put a small daily limit on their so that if they go off on their own, they can still get a snack or drink. My youngest is 10 and it will give her something else fun to do that the "grown ups" do. It's just another small step of independence we will try to instill in them. I've told them our house is a Capitolist house...the more work you do(chores), the more $$$ you can make (earn). So they will have a little spending $$ for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter