One sleep away!!!!

41 hours for us. :woohoo: I didnt sleep a wink last night. Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to Disney we go. Kept running through my mind over and over. I hope tonight is a little better. Maybe a sprinkle of pixie dust will help:tink:
Have a great trip! We will be there right behind you.

ME TOO!! We leave tomorrow also!! I am sitting here with insomnia & can't do anymore packing until tomorrow!!! I just can't believe the trip is finally here after MONTHS of planning and work!! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

SEE YOU THERE!!! :wave:

We are now at 40 hours or two more big naps as my three year old calls it......

I am more than ready! :hourglass

One more sleep for us.....unless we're too excited to sleep!!!! :teeth:

:cool1:Here I am, up 1 hour before I usually get up and I am making myself sick to my stomach thinking of 1. what I have to do 2. did I make the right ADR's? 3. How am I going to sleep tonight if I couldn't last night?

I am certain in my irrational fears and anxiousness, that one million people will pour into Orlando on the same day as us and the heat will shoot up to 100 degrees! :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter