one Reservation shows Play n Dine new one shows HS

schmeve

Disney Nerd :-)
I have a reservation in HS at H&V for 8:05 and now I'm freaking out a little because all of a sudden that time frame seems too early. On the disney website it shows up as Play 'n Dine on My Itinerary but when I went in to reschedule it and make a new reservation for 9:15 it showed up as just Hollywood Studio and didnt ask if i wanted to cancel my original reservation as it has in the past. I got nervous and cancelled the new reservation lol. It should be the same right...? ahh lol

Unless they've ditched the entire thing in the last week or so, then yes, all reservations for breakfast or lunch at Hollywood & Vine are Play n Dine (character meals). Don't be too reliant on the new Disney system information, it has been buggy and reliably "off" since the overhaul.

I just got back last Tuesday from a trip with, according to My Disney online, no resort reservation and a character meal at Cape May Cafe for dinner.

There are no characters at Cape May for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter