One Pass to Get Us In Them All?

ChimCher-ee

There's been a change of plans.
I am planning a 17-day drive from Seattle to San Diego, via Hurricane Ridge and following US 101 from there, most of the way. We will be stopping at many parks, to see rainforests in Washington, and dunes in Oregon, and redwoods in California--with stop-offs for coastal views, Lewis & Clark historic sites, etc. Our group will be two adults and two 11 year olds.

Without me listing all the parks we intend on visiting, does anyone have a recommendation about which pass, or combination of passes, I should get? There's a national parks pass, and state parks passes--do I get all of th? Are there any parks that don't take them? We are from the East Coast and would appreciate any advice!

No one pass. You'd need a national parks pass and then a state's park pass for each state (assuming WA & OR have them). The Golden Poppy Pass is probably good enough for CA ($125) unless you plan to hit a lot of So Cal beaches, then you'd want the woopti-doo $195 one.

No one pass. You'd need a national parks pass and then a state's park pass for each state (assuming WA & OR have them). The Golden Poppy Pass is probably good enough for CA ($125) unless you plan to hit a lot of So Cal beaches, then you'd want the woopti-doo $195 one.
No beaches. Will go for four passes, then; WA and OR have them too. It's still cheaper than paying by the visit, and it will probably save us time at the gates, as well.

Thanks for clearing it up--never having done this sort of thing before, I wasn't sure if there were some secret tips about park travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter