One of These Will Be My New Puppy

Princess_Aurora

<font color=green>President of the Clueless Club..
Here's a picture of the two males from the litter of puppies that my friend's dog had. I decided I wanted a boy one, and it's a good thing there are only two of them becaue it's hard enough to decide as it is. They're both so cute. I'm thinking I'll take the one on the left. Anyone know of any good names for him???

puppy2.gif

they are sooooo cute. What kind are they and how big will they get? :)

They're so cute! Either one you take will bring you lots of joy I'm sure!
CC

Just mho, but you should let the puppy chose. Whichever one seems to like you the most. :)

I agree with Serena... that is how we always 'pick' the pets.

Adorable babies though :)

They are short-haired Chihuahuas. You know, I guess it makes since to let one of them pick me, but what if they both like me a lot??? I'm going to end up with two puppies then :)

That is exactly how we ended up with two male labs who are littermates! They were free and they both wanted to go home with us!!! (So did the other 5, but we had to stop somewhere!!!) LOL!!!!

Good luck with your new pup!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

How cute!! Not sure about a name, but should have something to do with WDW/magic :)

I usually can't pick a name until I spend a little time with them. Although usually my kids pick a name and drive me crazy until I agree with them. lol

They are so cute! I like the one on the right better though.:) Heck, I'd want both of them.:teeth:

I'm drawing a blank for a name though.:confused:

How about Chihy (pronounced chewy)?

My sister has a dog named Chewy. I wanted to pick a Disney name though but I just can't think of anything. I will probably have to spend some time with both of them before I decide on one anyway and maybe during that time I'll think of a name. DH won't let me have both of them :(

I agree with Laurie too.....after my first Isis passed away and I talked to the breeder she told me about the cats she had. The whole way to Memphis I had my mind made up on the solid black Maine Coon. Got there and the blue baby took up with me immediantly.....got under my neck, stayed at my feet etc. while the solid black and the other didn't pay me any attention. Needless to say I came home with my blue baby!

Let him pick you......you will know.

We had a Chihuahua named Pepi when I was growing up. Have fun...they are adorable!

maybe there is a name in the Lady and the Tramp movie you could pick from, I cant remember that movie very well but isnt there a scene when they are in the pound with a bunch of puppies around?

How cute!
How about Gurgi, from Disney's The Black Cauldron?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter