One of the firsts to see new Shamu show!!!

eblack0409

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be going to Sea World on May 12, the new Shamu show "Believe" is scheduled to debut May 11 or 12th......so we will be in one of the first groups to see it!!!! I am so excited! :woohoo:

I didn't realize that that is when the new show starts. We are going on the 12th! Cool! :smooth:

We were there on Tuesday at the rehearsal -it was great.Ive never been before,so cant compare!

I dont want to spoil it too much for people,but I loved the bit where we all starting singing, "Shamu,Shamu,Shamu"... only trouble is -we are still singing it now...annoyingly catchy!!!

Yes,the film of audience is live!!!

I'll say no more,

Lynn :wave2:

Please post and let us know how it was. We were there in March and they were in the process of building the set for "Believe" and it looked fabulous. If it's anything close to Blue Horizons, it will be wonderful. I LOVED that show!

It is a similar type of show as Blue Horizons. I really miss the parts when they talk about the whales or dolphins. It is just a show now and the projection system was great. I want to see the show at night to see what all the new lights are about.

We are also going to Sea World on May 12th. This is our first trip to SW. DD is so excited about seeing Shamu! We can't wait wait to see the new show!

We just returned and spent a day and a half at Sea World. The first day was a true test run (the whales were having a "family disagreement" per the trainers--they were sticking together and not in the mood to perform) and we didn't see much of the show (although they did tell us some facts about how they train them). The second day everything went really well and it was a great show!!

I don't want to spoil it by telling anything, but I will say the best soak zone areas were to the sides down close, not directly up front. Our kids love the soak zones, so this is often an important thing for them to know.

How come when someone talks about the Believe show, I think of the Cher song?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter