• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One of the best EPCOT attractions

RickNWendy

<font color=red>They'll fight for Disney whenever
Is not really an attraction. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the restaurant, but if you go to world showcase, from future world, and lean to the left, you will cross a small bridge- the lagoon will be in front, a restaurant to the left- look over the bridge and there will likely be a bunch of ducks.

The attraction part: Kids (and me) love to watch the ducks dive down for food- the water is clear, and you can watch em all the way down, then as they just 'bob' back to the top.

Anyone else agree, or am I just that easily entertained...

You arent talking about mexico are you??

Or that place when you walk that small path from Test Track thats on the left and looks like there is nothing there...

Is it at the entrance by UK/Canada or the entrance by Mexico?

Last year we were watching ducks on the Mexico side of the entrance. We were laughing because there were starlings feeding on the grass, and the mother duck kept getting out of the water and chasing the birds. The birds would just return and the mother duck would do it all over again, then rush back to her babies.
We saw ducklings feeding and bobbing back to the surface at AK with the flamingos, got quite a kick out of watching them, too.

I think OP is referring to the Odyssey Center (not a restaurant) and the bridge leading away from it toward the lagoon.

Originally posted by TinkerGal
I think OP is referring to the Odyssey Center (not a restaurant) and the bridge leading away from it toward the lagoon.

The Odyssey Center used to be the Odyssey Restaurant about 10 years ago.

YES! The odyssey, near the mexico side.

Honestly, never paid any attention to the odyssey as many times as I went there- just guessed it was a restaurant as I remember a wine tasting there once.

I love to watch them too, and also the birds over by the Mexico restaurant while enjoying a margarita! I once posted that I love looking for deer on the nature trail by the WL and someone said"you know they are "JUST" animals and can be seen everywhere!Well I for one not only find magic in WDW but in nature and in the world also......watching those birds makes me slow down a little and notice that life is all around and we sometimes don't have to pay to be entertained!
:cat: :cat: :cat: :fish:
keiki,binky&mouse my 3 beautiful white kitties!

My 2 sons had loads of fun feeding the chipmunks at POR everyday! Watching chipmunks eat a fry is too cute. :D We have animals around home too, and they've been to many a zoo, but this is all part of the magic!

Just watching the small lizards on rocky area by OKW boat dock.Always a bunch to see,DW is not crazy about this little side show.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter