One of Each (Resort)

SCFIREMAN

Jessica Rabbit fan
If you had to choose one of each category Resort (Value, Moderate, & Deluxe) which would you choose?

I would choose Pop, Caribbean Beach, and Wilderness Lodge

Well our favorite in the deluxe category is the GF although I like all of them except AKL. I don't care for the values at all so my answer is none of them. As for mods I haven't stayed at all of them yet but I would put it between POR and CSR for us.

Never stay at a value.

Moderate POR, hope to stay at the FQ some day.

Deluxe GF We spent 9 days at this resort this past September and can honestly say it was our best and most favorite resort. :love: it. DH was not crazy about staying here, his favorite is the Poly. He's now a GF believer. We will be trying BWI on our upcoming trip. Again he's not crazy about staying here, he's a creature of habit, I want to do and see it all.

Haven't stayed value yet

Mod CSR
Deluxe- Swan or Dolphin because the beds are so much better than Disney deluxes. If it has to be WDW, then GF but only RPC
Villas- BW
We're at the BC now and while they're nice, I don't get get the buzz about the pool. It's ok but that's it. For some reason the halls here Re super noisy.

never stayed at a value
mod: CBR (loved the reggae music:cool1:)
BWI - has everything i could ever want from a WDW resort: walk to 2 parks, atmosphere, jaw dropping decor without being kid-ified, nighttime entertainment, activities, restaurants and shops, lounge, jellyrolls, quiet spots for reading and/or people watching, beautiful pools, etc, etc......
GF is prob 2nd, and YC 3rd

Value -- did it once and won't do it again
Moderate -- Coronado Springs Resort
Deluxe -- Polynesian (but that may change after our stay at AKL in less than five months)

Animal Kingdom Lodge- absolutely love this place:lovestruc

POFQ- very nice moderate and I liked the New Orleans theming

POP Century- cheesy and cute and considering I remember all those iconic things like the Big Wheel and the Hula-Hoop and the Walkman:lmao: it was fun!!

Value..................POP
Moderate............ CBR
Deluxe................GF
Deluxe villa and over all best.......OLD KEY WEST

AKK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter