ONE NIGHT STAY

masim

Mouseketeer
If I were to book a one night stay would that give me magic bands and entitle us to use MDE? Would I be able to book FP+ at 60 days for the day after our arrival? Would then be switching to SOG for the rest of our stay? Thanks

Yes, you'd get magic bands and be able to use MDE. As for the FP+ I'm not sure which day(s) you'd be able to make the 60 day mark for. Maybe someone else can answer that.

~Cari~ pluto:

As far as I know, you would only be able to book FP at day 60 for the one day you are booked at the onsite resort, not for the entirety of your stay once you switch to Shades of Green. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's accurate.

I don't know if you were planning on DME for the trip in only, because I don't know if you could book it for the return trip days after you check out. I think you probably can't, but truthfully, not sure.

I don't know if you were planning on DME for the trip in only, because I don't know if you could book it for the return trip days after you check out. I think you probably can't, but truthfully, not sure.
True, the OP would not be able to use DME to return to the airport after the stay at SOG.

Yes, you'd get magic bands and be able to use MDE. As for the FP+ I'm not sure which day(s) you'd be able to make the 60 day mark for. Maybe someone else can answer that.

~Cari~ pluto:
I believe that you can book FP+ for the day of arrival and the day of check-out at the 60-day marks with a 1-night stay (each day needs to be booked separately, not at the same time unless both days are inside the 60-day window). This would work as long as you have at least 2 days of admission on tickets that are attached to your MDE account.

You can book FPs at 60 days for the check-in and check-out days as long as your tickets are linked to MDE. Your magic band will work for your ticket and photopass the entire stay. You can not charge to it after you check out. You can also use MDE even if you are off property for dining reservations, wait times, maps and FP purposes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter