One Night at Disney 60 Day Mark for Fps

MyGirlLovesTink

DIS Veteran
We will be in Disney from Nov. 4 to 12. The first night we are staying at Pop Century and the rest of our time we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (off-site). I am now at 60 days out so I am trying to book my Fps, but it will only let me book up until Nov. 5th. I thought that you were supposed to be able to book the whole 7 days at the 60 day mark? Am I doing something wrong?

Since you're only staying 1 day at a Disney resort you will have wait to book at each day 60 day mark. Example Sept 4 to book Nov 5, Sept 5 to book Nov 6, Sept 6 to book Nov 7 and so on. If your whole trip was at a Disney hotel then you could book all the days at 60 day window.

Well, that sucks. I thought it was linked to the amount of days you had on your ticket and not the amount of days you were staying at the hotel :(

You can book the rest of your park days at 60 days out from each park day - meaning you'll have to go online each night to book them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter