• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One more. . .you know you're obsessed with Disney when. . .

I can one up you here....

When you live 5 minutes from the Doorway to Dreams store (DVC), & you have to at least casually walk by it at least every time you visit. (I have a teenager. We visit the mall A LOT!)

And at least once every other month you walk through the rooms & just imagine you are at Disney. Currently it's a BLT model, but when it was the AKL model---I took forever walking through it every time & did it about once a month. Luckily they never mind b/c they know they can count on me to talk up DVC to any non-members checking it out.

:thumbsup2:goodvibes:rotfl: DISers/DVCers are the best free publicity!

when people wont talk about disney around you bc you correct everything they say

when someone tells you they went once and wont go back you feel offended

when you can recite pretty much every line from every attraction

When you've been back home less than 12 hours from your first family trip with child, and you're getting text messages from DW about next year's rates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter