One more thing..

bafmrf

Mouseketeer
I read the posts about not putting negative stuff in your listings after I listed all my stuff. I was using other listings to help me get my "lingo" down and I added that all sales were final. I don't mind allowing returns, but I added that because I read a few that had it. I noticed alot of my items aren't getting bids when others with the same item and price are. Should I go in and revise each one to take out all sales final or should I just wait when I relist them?

Thanks,

Martha

Other things may affect why someone might not bid on your item verses another persons same item.

Do you have a low feedback rating? (many people are hesitant to buy from new sellers)

Do you have a clear picture of your item? (you can describe till the cows come home, but a picture tells a whole other story)

Do you accept all forms of payment, including PayPal? (I only purchase from vendors who accept PayPal, sending a check or money order is one more step I don't have time for)

Have you clearly listed the cost of shipping? (I only buy if I know the shipping costs before bidding)

What day are your auctions ending? (I usually bid on items that are ready to close and I usually browse on Saturday and Sunday. Auctions that end on S or S tend to do better.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter