• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One more ? re: grills at OKW

rombar

Mouseketeer
Can you get the charcoal and lighter at OKW or do you have to arrange that from elsewhere? Thanks again!

I do recall they had some at the store there, but we bought ours at the Publix.

The general store sold charcoal last year when we used the grills. It was nice to have a cookout and enjoy the pool at the same time.

Have a GREAT trip,
Debbie

Are there grills at every pool?

We were thinking about doing this on Memorial Day - but I'm afraid we may not be able to find an available grill...

Not sure about the other resorts, but there are grills at the OKW neighborhood pools. I can't say for sure about the main theme pool, because I have never looked for them there.

Thanks Diane.

We weren't going to even TRY to use the Main Pool, but I was afraid that even Turtle Pond may be crowded on Memorial Day. I like Southpoint, anyway... :)

at the beach club, there are two grills and a sitting area with a picnic table and a couple of benches on the sidwalk between the quiet pool area and the driveway (not sure how to explain that, but it is near the quiet pool, but not right at it).

At the wilderness lodge they are down sort of towards the boat rental and the beach, so it is a little bit away from the quiet pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter