One more (for now)...Sedona to St. Louis

5lilfish

DIS Veteran
Our route toward home has a big stretch from Sedona, Az to St. Louis, Mo. I think we are going to do the Fantastic Caverns close to St. Louis. I also know we want to stop and see the Cadillac Ranch. I would love to make some quick stop in New Mexico and Texas. We don't really have time to spend hours in either state but I would like to be able to say that I (and my kids) were in those states..instead of just driving through. Especially New Mexico. I can see us ended up in some part of Texas someday but I am not sure we will ever get back to New Mexico. I guess I could say the same thing about Oklahoma. I know our route puts us through Albequerque and Amarillo.

any ideas?

Jess

You'll go through Santa Fe -- well, right near it. Stop and have lunch on the Plaza. Or go to Old Town Albuquerque and have lunch on the Plaza there, they are very similar. The Taos Pueblo is also supposed to be very cool...we're going to see it over Memorial Day, I'll report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter